U3F1ZWV6ZTMxNjcyMzc4ODQ0NTlfRnJlZTE5OTgxNjc1MzEwNTc=

Children at St. Sulpice Fountain, Paris

Je dois dire que Paris est plein de petites surprises!!
All I can say is, Paris is full of little surprises. :o) I had just about given up on trying to get a photo of historic buildings that afternoon because of the crowds and traffic, when these little treasures walked into my frame and they were such a surprising contrast to the savage looking lion I couldn't help but notice the fun juxtaposition. Their father had asked them to stand near the fountain, and while he clicked away, so did I! They brought a big smile to my face and made my day.

I have to say it was a turning point for me in photography. It was as if the appearance of these little elves was telling me something. All day I had fretted about not having found my perfect motif....and I was struggling with the anxiety that comes to me sometimes when I feel the days slipping by in Paris, without having shot what I came for. When these sweet children showed up, it was almost like magic! It is as if they came to remind me: "Like life, photography is an adventure. You never can predict what will manifest, but it is always interesting and worthwhile, so relax and enjoy the ride!!" Thanks to these little elves for that. (And glad that big mean lion didn't get you!!!)
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

NomE-mailMessage